1. Make travel easy and accessible – break down barriers to travel by optimising routes and pricing, and improving the shopping, booking and check-in experience
2. Future-proof your airline. Invest in the right technology to identify new routes and markets early to take advantage of pan-African passport introduction
3. Ensure travellers choose your airline – invest in technology, service and comfort for travellers, and help them find your lowest prices
4. Inspire travellers – adopt a multi-channel sales strategy across both new and traditional channels, such as through travel agents, websites and mobile
5. Operate like a retailer – invest in data-harnessing technology to help understand each traveller’s individual needs, offering each person the right product in the right context at the right time.
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.