SeaDream Yacht Club recently released their 2013 European voyage schedule, first giving their past guests advance notice, then going out to the public at large. From May to October 2013, SeaDream I & SeaDream II will sail to Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Montenegro, Malta and Portugal. New routes and destinations include Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Russia.
Highlights of SeaDream 2013 European season include:
• June 5-16: Yachting the best ports of Turkey, Greece and Croatia in 11-nights.
• Aug. 17-30: 13-nights, full circumnavigation of The Black Sea including Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Georgia and the north coast of Turkey.
• Aug. 30-Sep.7 An educational, 8-night voyage visiting ancient Troy and the Gallipoli battlefields in Turkey and Greece’s archaeological site of Mycenae.
• Sep. 7-13: “Mamma Mia” comes to life with calls to Skiatos Island, Volos, Kayala and Thassos Island, Greece.
• Oct. 2-12: 10-nights, featuring fabulous Greek Islands, Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and a rare call to the island of Cyprus.
“All voyages are designed to make one feel as if they are aboard their own private yacht. In 2013, when calling on St. Tropez, France we’ll be doing a wet landing on the famous Pampelonne Beach; the place to see and be seen. SeaDream also stays late in lively St. Tropez. It’s a different experience to see a port after dark” said SeaDream’s president, Bob Lepisto. In 2013 SeaDream also stays late in Portofino, Mykonos, Santorini and Sorrento to name a few.
Lepisto adds, “In 2013 we’ve not only broadened our mix of destinations, we’ve added voyages of varying lengths starting with our 7, 10 & 20-night Amazon River voyages. I think 2013 offers something for everyone.”
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.